Amity Computer Academy
CATIA ( FOR MECHANICAL ENGINEERING STUDENTS )
CATIA is the abbreviation of Computer Aided Three Dimensional Interactive Application.
What will Our Course Offer You?
- You will learn to use the CATIA interface
- You will be able to create and edit sketches.
- You will be taught to create sketch based features.
- It will enable you to create transformation features.
- You will be able to create dress up features.
- You will be trained to create advanced replication tools.
- You will be able to edit parts in the assembly.
- You will learn to create surface features.
- You will be trained to generate sheetmetal design.
- You will be draw view generation.
- You will learn to create bill of materials and balloons.
- You will learn how and which drawing to finalize and print.
- We will train you to dress up on 3D views.